Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Leopard Never Changes His Spots!


Okay so I have been searching for a nice pair of Leopard Loafers for the spring time! Through my search I came across so many variations of the leopard flats. Although everyone and their mama are selling this style based upon the 2012 trends, I was determined to find a pair that matched me and my personality. As some of you may know I am a person who loves fashion but also loves to save a buck too! Hence my dilemma! I was desperately in need of a pair that did not break the bank but also looked fabulous, chic and not cheap looking! LOL


Here are the leopard loafers that I have my eyes on thus far:



 

These bad boys are awesome and definitely an attention getter!! However looks aren't everything! I'm not sure if you own a pair of TB's or if you ever have, but they are certainly not the most comfortable shoe. At a whopping $235 these Tory Burch Reva Leopard-Print Calf Hair Ballet Flats would have to possess all qualities, including COMFORT!






Okay right here we have the best of both worlds. This Jeffrey Campbell Elegant Duo Loafer totaling $165, will definitely set you apart from the rest. As we all know the leopard flat will be one of the biggest trends for spring 2012 and what better way to stay trendy but not blend in with all the other plain leopard flats out there. This shoe can be paired with so many looks but with 1/3 of the shoe being leopard does it really qualify as a true leopard flat?




Ahhh Ha! What do we have here? A simple Leopard flat in its very existence. This Animal Print Tuxedo Flat is actually on sale at Express for $31. So not only is this selection inexpensive but it is also is SUPER COMFORTABLE! The only thing that is missing is some pizazz but then again do you really need it when the leopard alone will speak for itself?

Tell me...what do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There!

I'd love to here from you so drop me a line and I will drop 1 back!